Biberg natural toboggan run
From the “Bockareit Stub'n” valley station, you can either take the shuttle service to the Berggasthof Huggenberg inn or make the ascent on foot. This will take approx. 1 hour – you will find the first toboggan hire upon arrival!
The ascent from the Huggenberg inn to the “Berggasthof Biberg” inn at the summit takes around 45 minutes – toboggan hire is likewise available on site.
- Warm and weather-resistant clothing
- Sturdy footwear with anti-slip soles
- Ski goggles, gloves and helmet for optimum safety
- Plastic bob and other sports equipment not suitable
- Ski boots prohibited by law!
If you would like to experience even more tobogganing fun in Saalfelden Leogang, the toboggan run at Asitz in Leogang is also an option. More information is available here.
Saalfelden Leogang also offers a contrasting variety of activities away from the slopes. That offer ranges from cross-country skiing and snowshoe hiking to romantic horse-drawn sleigh rides - and even more can be found here.