Animals on the mountain
Please note, that there is a transportation fee for dogs when using the gondolas:
Day ticket € 5.00 | 7-day ticket € 20.00 | Season ticket Saalbach Hinterglemm Leogang Fieberbrunn € 50.00
The following 10 rules of conduct ensure peaceful coexistence between grazing cattle, humans and dogs on our mountain pastures:
- 1. Avoid contact with grazing livestock, do not feed animals, keep a safe distance!
- 2. Keep calm, do not frighten grazing animals!
- 3. Mother cows protect their calves. Avoid encounters between mother cows and dogs!
- 4. Keep dogs under control and keep them on a short leash. In case of an attack, let go of the leash!
- 5. Do not leave hiking trails on alpine pastures and meadows!
- 6. If a grazing cattle blocks the way, walk around it as far as possible!
- 7. If the grazing cattle approaches: stay calm, do not turn your back, sidestep the animals!
- 8. Leave the pasture quickly at the first sign of unrest among the animals!
- 9. Use the climb over or gate at the pasture fence and close well again. Cross pasture quickly!
- 10. Meet the people working here, nature and animals with respect!