Hiking route map
Tour planning made easy! Here you’ll find selected mountain tours with maps and information on the route length, elevation gain, level of difficulty and walking time together with a detailed description. In addition, the digital tour map offers you a variety of themed hiking trails with that certain extra experience. At the tourist information offices in Saalfelden and Leogang, you can also pick up a free compact brochure featuring these mountain tours and hikes along with an overview map.
:: DO'S AND DONT'S::
- Adapt your walk to your level of fitness!
- Study the route on the map exactly before you leave for your walk and get the latest information about your hiking tour and the weather conditions!
- Make sure that you have the correct equipment and do not carry unnecessary weight!
- During the walk make sure that you eat and drink enough!
- Never leave the marked routes, avoid short cuts!
- Stop your walk at the first sign of danger or a change in the weather!
- Do not touch or disturb grazing animals.
- Keep dogs on a leash. Take you garbage home.
T +43 6583 8548
T +43 650 2742312
Mag. Franz Deisenberger
T +43 664 8474299
T +43 664 45 05 969
T +43 664 5127642
T +43 664 8474260
T +43 664 9182404
T +43 6582 70542
T +43 664 1541545
T +43 664 1624046
T +43 664 4411206