HIKE ALPIN CARD
The common season ticket of the top hiking and excursion destinations!
With the Hike ALPIN CARD we offer you varied mountain experiences! Valid at the mountain railways in Leogang (without bike transport and bike park Leogang), Saalbach Hinterglemm, Fieberbrunn and on the Schmittenhöhe and the Kitzsteinhorn (except skiers, ski tourers, mountain bikers). The Hike ALPIN CARD is available at the ticket offices of the Leoganger Bergbahnen.
Validity: 02.05.2022 - 06.11.2022
Please note the operating times of the different railways.
More information at www.alpincard.at
- For all ages an official photo ID is required.
- Photo required for ticket issuance.
- Tickets are issued in the form of contactless KeyCards. Deposit: € 2.00.
- Family bonus: For families with more than 2 children: when the two elder children (born 2004 or later) purchase ALPIN CARDS, any further children (born 2004 or later) get the same ALPIN CARD for free. This family bonus can only be obtained when purchasing passes at the lift offices. Tax authorities validation of the family allowance is required.
- Children born 2017 or younger are transported free of charge if accompanied by an adult and get an
- ALPIN CARD for free. (Photo required)
- Dogs: Leashes and muzzles are compulsary in the cable cars! Transportation fee: Day ticket € 5.00 | 7-day ticket € 20.00 | Season ticket Saalbach Hinterglemm Leogang Fieberbrunn € 50.00
- All prices include 10% VAT.
- Typing errors and changes reserved.