1 TICKET. 3 REGIONS. ∞ MOUNTAINS.
3 premium regions packed in one ticket! Or: 1 ticket. 3 regions. ∞ mountains.
With its Ski ALPIN CARD, the Skicircus Saalbach Hinterglemm Leogang Fieberbrunn merges with Schmittenhöhe in Zell am See and the glacier ski resort Kitzsteinhorn Kaprun to present one ticket for a network of 408 kilometers of perfectly prepared slopes, up to 121 state-of-the-art facilities and an supra-regional alpine offer.
The ALPIN CARD is available in following variants: Ski, Hike and annual passes. Discover the limitless offer and get your ticket now in our online ticketshop.
OVERVIEW: The Ski ALPIN CARD
- Three major resorts join forces: Skicircus Saalbach Hinterglemm Leogang Fieberbrunn, Schmittenhöhe in Zell am See and Kitzsteinhorn Kaprun
- 1 ticket - 3 regions - endless skiing pleasure
- 408 kilometres of ski slopes, 121 cable cars and lifts
- Varied skiing experience including the glacier
- 47 slopes (themed slopes, routes and kids’ & snow parks)
- 99 huts or mountain restaurants
ALPIN CARD Panorama 2022/23
ALPIN CARD Panorama 2022
Bus shuttles are free with your ski pass within Saalbach Hinterglemm and Viehhofen, between Saalbach Hinterglemm and Viehhofen, between Leogang and Saalfelden, between Fieberbrunn and Leogang, in Fieberbrunn, in Zell am See, in Kaprun, as well as between Zell am See and Kaprun. The buses run regularly (see schedules at bus stops). Please note that weather conditions or unforeseeable passenger peaks may lead to bus delays. The ski bus service between Leogang and Fieberbrunn operates only during the peak season. There is no ski bus connection between Saalbach Hinterglemm and Leogang, between Saalbach Hinterglemm and Fieberbrunn as well as between Saalbach Hinterglemm Leogang Fieberbrunn and Zell am See-Kaprun.