Flying Fox XXL news and info
- To avoid waiting times and to ensure that you can experience the ride for yourself, we recommend booking in good time.
- Reservations can only be made with a valid ticket or voucher!
- You can cancel or amend your booking up to 24 hours in advance.
- Visit the online shop: http://shop.fly-xxl.at/
How it works
- Meet in the Flying Fox information office at the base station of the Asitz lift around 30 minutes prior to your booked slot
- Check in and handover of equipment
- Take the cable car up to the starting point of Flying Fox XXL
- Flight with Flying Fox XXL
- Return transfer to the starting point (valley station of the Asitzbahn cable car) with the Flying Fox XXL shuttle bus
- Minimum age: 10
- Participants aged up to 18 must provide written consent from a parent or guardian
- Body weight between 35 and 110 kg (the minimum & maximum weight may vary depending on the weather conditions!)
- Normal physical and mental condition
- Pregnant women are prohibited from taking part
- Flying Fox XXL is closed in the event of rain, high winds and storms.
- Flying Fox XXL can be closed every moment depending on weather situation.
- If this is the case, you will be able to book a replacement slot.
- If you are coming from further afield, please call us in advance to check whether your flight can take place.
- Suitable clothing for the weather conditions
- Sturdy footwear
- A helmet and harness are provided on site
For all those who have come to watch, the best views are available right next to the Senses Park, at the middle station of the Leoganger Bergbahnen cable cars and at the Stöcklalm mountain hut.
As a visitor, you can experience the tension of the final seconds prior to the start of the Flying Fox XXL experience.