Discount ski tickets
Find here an overview of all discounted ski tickets of the ticket alliance ALPIN CARD. Each ski ticket is your admission ticket to up to 121 lifts as well as 408 kilometres of ski slopes in the three premium regions Skicircus Saalbach Hinterglemm Leogang Fieberbrunn, Schmittenhöhe in Zell am See and Kitzsteinhorn Kaprun.
Promotions valid at the on-site cash desks.
Junior Xplore Card
For those under the age of 19 (born 2005–2017) the ski pass only costs € 15.00 on Saturdays.
Easter Bonus (valid from 23.03. to 07.04.2024)
You will receive a free ski pass for children born in 2008 and later if you buy an adult 4-day ski pass (excluding SuperSkiCard). This Easter bonus can only be obtained when purchasing passes at the ticket counters.
MINI ALPINI CARD free of charge
Small children, born in 2018 and later may use the miniAlpini Card for free on every lift.
DISCOUNTS FOR CHILDREN
Children born between 2008 and 2017 only pay about half of the adult prices (see ski ticket prices).
DISCOUNTS FOR YOUTH
Youths born between 2005 and 2007 receive about 25 % discount on the prices for adults (see ski ticket prices).
DISCOUNTS FOR DISABLED PEOPLE
In cases of disablement from 70 %, you will receive a discount (excluding season ticket). No further discounts. Disability ID card required.
SALZBURG / TYROLEAN FAMILY PASS*
If you present your valid Salzburg/Tyrolean family pass of the Salzburg/Tyrolean government and purchase a ski pass for an adult and at least one child, you will receive about 30 % discount for 1-day ski passes and 1/2-day ski passes for all family members.
- For all ages an official photo ID is required.
- All ski passes are handed out on non-contact KeyCards. Deposit: € 2.00
- All prices incl. 10 % VAT. Subject to change and typing errors without notice.
- General information ticket alliance ALPIN CARD
* For special day offers (Junior XPLORE CARD, Salzburg family pass, Tyrolean family pass) the reduced ski pass is only valid on the respective day and not from 15:00 of the previous day or for activities in the evening (night skiing and floodlit slopes).