365 ACTION ALPIN CARD
Available from Spring
The Skicircus Saalbach Hinterglemm Leogang Fieberbrunn, the Schmitten in Zell am See and the Kitzsteinhorn Kaprun offer a unique 365 day mountain experience: The Action ALPIN CARD combines the classic mountain activities of winter sport and hiking. The 365 Classic ALPIN CARD is available at the ticket offices of the cable cars or online.
Term: 02/05/2023 - 01/05/2024
More information at www.alpincard.at
- Ski & board (08/10/2023 - 01/05/2024) incl. ski bus under the provisions of the respective ski area
- Snowparks & Funslopes
- Freeride routes, ski routes & parks
- Winter hiking trails
- Floodlit slopes → Saalbach Hinterglemm, Leogang, Schmitten
- Ski touring routes → Kitzsteinhorn (autumn - spring)
- Paragliding → Schmitten
- Gipfelwelt 3000 → Kitzsteinhorn
- Guided hikes → Schmitten, Kitzsteinhorn
- Lifts for pedestrians
- Exhibition „90 Jahre Tradition & Innovation“, „Areit 1400“ → Schmitten
- Art on the mountain → Schmitten
- Bike transportation → Saalbach Hinterglemm Leogang Fieberbrunn,
- Schmitten, Kitzsteinhorn, Maiskogel
- The Epic Bikepark Leogang → Leogang
- Bikepark routes and single trails → Saalbach Hinterglemm, Fieberbrunn
- Mountainbike Trails → Kitzsteinhorn, Maiskogel
- Glacier skiing also in Summer → Kitzsteinhorn
- Via ferratas → Fieberbrunn
- Mountain of Senses → Leogang
- Schmidolin’s baptism of fire → Schmitten
- High altitude walk & saga hiking trail “Mystical Forest” → Schmitten
- Timok‘s Wild World & Museum Goes Wild → Fieberbrunn
- Mount Kodok & Expedition Kodok → Saalbach Hinterglemm
- Montelino’s adventure path → Saalbach Hinterglemm
- Maiskogel Family Mountain
- For all ages an official photo ID is required.
- Photo required for ticket issuance.
- Tickets are issued in the form of contactless KeyCards. Deposit: € 2.00.
- Family bonus: For families with more than 2 children: when the two elder children (born
2005 or later) purchase ALPIN CARDS, any further children (born 2005 or later) get the same ALPIN CARD for free. This family bonus can only be obtained when purchasing passes at the lift offices. Tax authorities validation of the family allowance is required.
- Children born 2018 or younger are transported free of charge if accompanied by an adult and get a Hike ALPIN CARD for free (photo required).
- Dogs: Leashes and muzzles are compulsary in the cable cars! Transportation fee: Day ticket € 6.00 | 7 day ticket € 25.00 | Season ticket Saalbach Hinterglemm Leogang Fieberbrunn € 65.00
- All prices include 10% VAT.
- Typing errors and changes reserved.