21.12.2019 - 20.03.2020
Skicircus Saalbach Hinterglemm Leogang Fieberbrunn, Schmitten in Zell am See and Kitzsteinhorn Kaprun
* Morning ticket is not valid at the Kitzsteinhorn!
- The ski passes are valid for all cable cars and lift systems of the Skicircus Saalbach Hinterglemm Leogang Fieberbrunn, Schmitten in Zell am See, Kitzsteinhorn and Maiskogel in Kaprun as well as the Hinterreitlifte in Saalfelden.
- Each additional day: price on request.
- All ages require an official photo ID.
- All ski passes are handed out on non-contact KeyCards. Deposit: € 2.00.
- Photos are required starting with use of a 8-day-ticket.
- Multi-day ski passes are valid on consecutive days and an interruption is not possible.
- Children (photo required) born 2014 or younger are transported free of charge if accompanied by an adult and get a ski pass for free.
- Your ski ticket (from 1 day) is valid from 3.00 pm of the prior day - floodlit slopes included (separate regulation for flexible passes)!
- All prices incl. 10 % VAT. Subject to change and typing errors without notice.
Information according to § 24 DSG 2000 about "Photocompare"
We would like to point out that for the purpose of access control a reference photo will be made of each lift pass owner when passing the turnstile (equipped with a camera) for the first time. The lift staff will compare this reference photo with those photos which will be made after every other passing of the turnstile.
The reference photo will be deleted once the lift pass loses its validity, every other photo will be removed not later than 30 minutes after passing the turnstile.
We would like to point out that it is possible to buy lift passes which are configured in such a way as to prevent the photo being made. However, in this case, spot checks by the lift staff are to be expected.