“Stoabergmarsch” hike from Tyrol to Salzburg
Experience 24 hours of mountains
New 2022: 12 hours hiking
STOABERG HIKE goes GREEN!
Carrying out a sustainable event so that we can enjoy our beautiful nature for a long time is especially important to us. Therefore, we have decided to make the "Stoaberg Hike" a green event. Certain requirements have to be met in order to be able to carry this seal of quality.
- Start: 18 June 2022 in Weißbach Lofer
- 07.30 am: registration
- 09.00 am: start
- Finish: 19 June 2022 at around 09.00 am in Leogang
- Registration fee: 71 euros for 24 hours | 55 euros for 12 hours
- Amount will be collected on site
- Includes mountain guides, refreshment stations, refreshments at the finish, etc. The entry fee must be paid at the start. No need to take basic refreshments with you!
- Altitude difference up: approx. 2.669 m
- Altitude difference down: approx. 2.128 m
- Route length: approx. 48 kilometres
- Classic hiking equipment
- Very good ankle-high climbing boots
- Warm clothing (also as a change of clothes!)
- Rain protection
- Recommended: hiking poles
- Headlamps or other torches if available
- Sun protection and visor cap
- Possible a hat and thin gloves
- Physical fitness
- No cardiovascular diseases
- Good basic condition
- Not afraid of heights
- Experience of hiking (not climbing!)
- Good vibes :-)
To ensure that everything goes smoothly, it is essential for participants to follow the instructions of the responsible mountain guide. The event only takes place in good hiking weather – but we won’t let the rain stop us. IMPORTANT: NO ALCOHOL ALLOWED!