WINTER FUN WITH THE SAALFELDEN LEOGANG CARD
Non-skiers can, for example, take the Asitzbahn or Steinbergbahn gondola lift, use the shuttle for tobogganing or visit a museum for free.
The Saalfelden Leogang Card allows you experience more: Get active on the mountain or in the valley, take part in guided hikes in the snow, head tobogganing or enjoy free public transport with the Saalfelden city busses. The Saalfelden Leogang Card lets you use numerous services free of charge – some once per stay, some daily and others as often as you want. Many other services are discounted. Any visitor staying in a Saalfelden Leogang Card partner establishment will automatically receive the card at check-in. The card is valid from the day of arrival until the departure day (inclusive).
Services included in the Saalfelden Leogang Card in winter, valid from November to April:
- One free return ticket for the cable car for pedestrians on the Asitzbahn or Steinbergbahn gondola lift per stay, which also applies for return journeys for tobogganing (Caution: does not include transport of skis and snowboards)
- One free journey per day in the shuttle taxi at the Biberg winter toboggan run from the car park to the Berggasthof Huggenberg inn (excl. toboggan rental)
- Participation in the winter hiking programme (ski touring, winter and snowshoe hikes)
- Free use of the Saalfelden Leogang cross-country skiing trails
- Free use of the ice rink/Nordic Park at lake Ritzensee in Saalfelden
- One free admission per stay to Schloss Ritzen Museum and the Mining and Gothic Museum in Leogang
- One free admission per stay to Sauna Leogang (leisure centre) and Sauna Saalfelden (Ritzensee lake)
- Unlimited use of the Saalfelden city buses (nos. 61 and 62)
- Discounts and benefits at various excursion destinations and other card partners in the region, e.g. ski rental at Sport Simon or the indoor golf simulator at the Gut Brandlhof hotel.