Skicircus Saalbach Hinterglemm Leogang Fieberbrunn, Schmitten in Zell am See and Kitzsteinhorn Kaprun
- Each additional day: price on request.
- *For children and youth prices personal I.D. required!
- **Photo reuqired for ski passes from 8 days.
- ***morning ticket not valid at the Kitzsteinhorn.
- Multi-day ski passes are valid on consecutive days and an interruption is not possible.
- Children (photo required) born 2016 or younger are transported free of charge if accompanied by an adult and get a ski pass for free.
- Day tickets and ski passes are already valid on the previous day from 3:00 pm!
- Nightslope is inlcuded in the valid ski passes!
- All ski passes are handed out on non-contact KeyCards. Deposit: € 2.00.
- All prices in EURO incl. 10% VAT!
- Errors and changes excepted!
- General terms and conditions
Information according to § 24 DSG 2000 about "Photocompare"
We would like to point out that for the purpose of access control a reference photo will be made of each lift pass owner when passing the turnstile (equipped with a camera) for the first time. The lift staff will compare this reference photo with those photos which will be made after every other passing of the turnstile.
The reference photo will be deleted once the lift pass loses its validity, every other photo will be removed not later than 30 minutes after passing the turnstile.
We would like to point out that it is possible to buy lift passes which are configured in such a way as to prevent the photo being made. However, in this case, spot checks by the lift staff are to be expected.