Ski ALPIN CARD
1 TICKET. 3 REGIONS. ∞ MOUTAINS.
The Skicircus Saalbach Hinterglemm Leogang Fieberbrunn, the Schmittenhöhe in Zell am See and the Kitzsteinhorn Kaprun offer with the ALPIN CARD an almost endless mountain experience and even more comfort. Multi day ski passes, season and annual tickets are valid in all 3 regions.
OVERVIEW: The new Ski ALPIN CARD
- Three major resorts join forces: Skicircus Saalbach Hinterglemm Leogang Fieberbrunn,
- Schmittenhöhe in Zell am See and Kitzsteinhorn Kaprun
- 1 ticket - 3 regions - endless skiing pleasure
- 408 kilometres of ski slopes, 121 cable cars and lifts
- Varied skiing experience including the glacier
- 47 slopes (themed slopes, routes and kids’ & snow parks)
- 99 huts or mountain restaurants
- Validity: season ticket from 12.10.2019 - 03.05.2020
- Day and multi-day tickets from 29.11.2019 - 13.04.202
ALPIN CARD Panorama 2019/2020
Bus shuttles are free with your ski pass within Saalbach Hinterglemm and Viehhofen, between Saalbach Hinterglemm and Viehhofen, between Leogang and Saalfelden, between Fieberbrunn and Leogang, in Fieberbrunn, in Zell am See, in Kaprun, as well as between Zell am See and Kaprun. The buses run regularly (see schedules at bus stops). Please note that weather conditions or unforeseeable passenger peaks may lead to bus delays. The ski bus service between Leogang and Fieberbrunn operates only during the peak season. There is no ski bus connection between Saalbach Hinterglemm and Leogang, between Saalbach Hinterglemm and Fieberbrunn as well as between Saalbach Hinterglemm Leogang Fieberbrunn and Zell am See-Kaprun.