1 TICKET. 3 REGIONS. ∞ MOUNTAINS.
The Skicircus Saalbach Hinterglemm Leogang Fieberbrunn, the Schmittenhöhe in Zell am See and the Kitzsteinhorn Kaprun have joined together to become the big player in Alpine tourism. Enjoy the advantages of each premium region!
The ALPIN CARD is available in following variants: Ski (day & multi day tickets as well as season card), Hike (summer season card) and 365 year-round tickets. Discover the limitless offer and get your ticket now in our online ticketshop.
OVERVIEW: The new Ski ALPIN CARD
- Three major resorts join forces: Skicircus Saalbach Hinterglemm Leogang Fieberbrunn,
- Schmittenhöhe in Zell am See and Kitzsteinhorn Kaprun
- 1 ticket - 3 regions - endless skiing pleasure
- 408 kilometres of ski slopes, 121 cable cars and lifts
- Varied skiing experience including the glacier
- 47 slopes (themed slopes, routes and kids’ & snow parks)
- 99 huts or mountain restaurants
ALPIN CARD Panorama 2021
ALPIN CARD Panorama 2021/22
Bus shuttles are free with your ski pass within Saalbach Hinterglemm and Viehhofen, between Saalbach Hinterglemm and Viehhofen, between Leogang and Saalfelden, between Fieberbrunn and Leogang, in Fieberbrunn, in Zell am See, in Kaprun, as well as between Zell am See and Kaprun. The buses run regularly (see schedules at bus stops). Please note that weather conditions or unforeseeable passenger peaks may lead to bus delays. The ski bus service between Leogang and Fieberbrunn operates only during the peak season. There is no ski bus connection between Saalbach Hinterglemm and Leogang, between Saalbach Hinterglemm and Fieberbrunn as well as between Saalbach Hinterglemm Leogang Fieberbrunn and Zell am See-Kaprun.