Your World Champs visit in times of Covid-19
The well-being of the athletes, our employees and visitors is our top priority. Therefore, we have summarized the most important measures for the containment of the coronavirus for you here.
Dear World Champs visitors,
the current year holds great challenges for all of us, the coronavirus has turned our private and social lives upside down. We hoped that we can host the world championships in Saalfelden Leogang. Together with the authorities and experts we checked the legal requirements and are now developing a detailed hygiene and safety concept.
The rules for a safe world championships:
- Visit the event only in good health and free of symptoms
- Follow the safety instructions of the organizer and the safety personnel at all time
- A minimum distance of 1.5 metres to other persons must be maintained at the event site
- Use a mouth-nose cover if the minimum distance cannot be maintained or if the mouth-nose cover is mandatory
- Use the World Champs Shuttle only with mask
- Ensure extensive hand hygiene (wash hands regularly with soap and disinfectant)
- Admission to the event area is only possible with a valid personalised ticket
- Dispose your garbage in the garbage cans provided
- A mouth and nose cover must be worn in the gondola
- Ensure sufficient ventilation in closed rooms (also in the gondola)
- A full face helmet does not replace a mouth and nose cover
The measures and regulations can certainly still change at any time.