Skicircus Saalbach Hinterglemm Leogang
Whether you are a cool snowboarder, a little snow bunny, a freerider with expert tricks up your sleeve or an athletic carver – in the Skicircus we have the ideal terrain for every winter sport athlete. From gentle slopes to wide carving slopes, the black World Cup descent, excellently shaped funparks to ungroomed slopes and moguls.
According to a current survey, our guests particularly appreciate the vastness of the ski area and the excellently prepared, wide slopes.
Book your Skicircus holiday offer
The offer for your family in the Saalbach Hinterglemm Leogang Fieberbrunn Skicircus Kids for Free:
Over 270 kilometres of slopes and 70 state of the art cable cars and lifts guarantee comfort, space ...
Details: The Skicircus Saalbach Hinterglemm Leogang...
...scores with guaranteed snow and a new state of the art lifts
Wetterkreuzbahn and Wetterkreuz reservoir for more comfort
Investment in innovation: Right in time for the start of winter the two projects will simultaneously be put into operation in Saalbach Hinterglemm Leogang.
- The Wetterkreuz tow lift was rebuilt in the summer to a modern 6-seater chairlift with heated seats and bubble
- and the new 160,000-m³-storage reservoir also went into service this winter.
Ski slopes as far as the eye can see
From gentle slopes to wide carving slopes, the black World Cup descent, excellently shaped funparks to ungroomed slopes and moguls. Guests particularly appreciate the vastness of the ski area and the excellently prepared, wide slopes. Whether you are a cool snowboarder, a little snow bunny, a freerider with expert tricks up your sleeve or an athletic carver - we have the ideal terrain for all winter sports fans.
And when the sun sets, the action is not over yet!
- Floodlit slopes and funpark with rapid tubing
- Ice karts
- Snowmobile park
- and cheerful tobogganing on illuminated toboggan runs...
...for the tireless turn night to day. A highlight in the winter is the Baumzipfelweg [canopy walk] in the valley of Saalbach Hinterglemm, providing panoramic views in the high treetop regions. The combination of a 1- km circular route in the snowy treetops with a 200 m-long suspension bridge at about 40 meters’ height is the only one of its kind in the world.
Flying Fox XXL - one of the longest and fastest steel ziplines in the world!
The Flying Fox XXL provides a nerve-tingling thrill for the audacious. Whooshing at 130 km/h over the high treetops like Superman, you will experience an unforgettable view of the snow-covered mountains. For more information, visit: www.flying-fox-xxl.com
A pampering for body and soul
From first-class spa hotels to snowshoe walks through snowy woods to a romantic sleigh ride, tailor-made wellbeing on offer for you. Relaxing sunbathing on comfortable cabin terraces with breathtaking views of the surrounding 2000s provide pleasurable moments to treasure. In the Skicircus about 40 huts provide culinary delights and regional delicacies in a rustic ambience.
Après ski, action and high life
Those looking for action and a vibrant nightlife will find an inexhaustible supply here: In enchanting huts, at après-ski bars or in countless pubs, bars and events with live music.
More family fun for less money
Children can practice their first turns in excellent ski kindergartens. With the pass Montelino Skipass, children born in 2007 and later ride on all the lifts for free.
Hits for Kids
- The Power of ZEHN (Ten): EUR 10 special offer on Saturdays: Every Saturday, all kids and teens up to 19 years (1994 - 2006) receive the 1-day ski pass for a special price of EUR 10.
- Bonus ski days in December: On the bonus ski days 02., 09. and 16.12.2012 children (born between 1997 to 2006) ride with a free ski pass in the preseason!
- Easter Bonus - Kids at no charge - from 16 March: per booking for one adult, one child (under 14 years) receives a free stay in the parents' room. Each additional child receives a 50% discount. Children, born from 1997 and up get a free ski pass with the purchase of a parent's 3-day ski pass.
Altitude profiles and feeling like a star in a Skimovie
On the SkiMovie run in the Nightpark in Saalbach Hinterglemm and on the 4-seater Almbahn lift in Leogang in every guest plays the starring role in his/her personal SkiMovie . In the last winter season over 58,000 videos were recorded by our guests here. Using SKILINE, in addition to the individual information and events, you can: download Daily News on www.skicircus.at
your altitude profile, and now your own video from the Nightpark and send to friends and family!
The new Steinbergbahn
Smooth, organic, logical andin tune with nature – the new Steinbergbahn is embedded almost naturally into ist surroundings and impresses both architecture and technology enthusiasts with ist innovative characteristics. Sporty skiers, visitors and locals alike are taken into an advanced world that they will struggle to believe at first. By the time they are sitting in the new (and the first in the ski circus) ten-person gondola lift they will find themselves asking though: ´What is the difference between this and the other cable cars and lifts?´ There are actually a number of key differences.
For over seven years, Leoganger Bergbahnen have been planning an additional lift for Saalbach Hinterglemm Leogang ski circus as if the Asitzbahn was ever out-of-service, all the skiers and snowboarders had to take a bus or a taxi from Leogang to Glemmtal. Another reason, asides from that, ist hat capacities were already being stretched in Leogang. The new Steinbergbahn, which will be officially opened on 5 December 2014, is located under the Krallerhof.
Everyone who has a valid Skicircus Liftticket can use the Climbing Hall Saalfelden and the Instruction Course Program at reduced prices (-20%).*
*except Ski Alpin-, Salzburger Super Ski- & Kitzbüheler Alpen All Star Card.
No multiple discounts permitted.
Lifts and pistes
Here there’s something for everyone
Find out about cableways and lifts, slopes, mountain restaurants, sports & fun, infrastructure, news and overview maps interactively. This interactive ski slope map gives you an overview of the entire ski resort - from ski lifts and slopes up to the ski huts and hot spots in the Skicircus.
Skicircus Asitz panorama livecam weather
Skicircus Asitz mountain station panorama livecam weather
Skicircus big Asitz mountain station panorama livecam weather
Skicircus Asitz central station panorama livecam weather
Skicircus Asitz bottom station panorama livecam weather
Skicircus Saalbach Hinterglemm Leogang Image Film
AIMING HIGH - Documentary of the mountain railways Saalbach Hinterglemm Leogang
55 lifts with a total capacity of 95,000 persons/hour, 19 chairlifts, 20 T-bar lifts and...
16 cable cars:
- Schattberg X-press I+II
- Westgipfelbahn I+II
- Schattberg Sprinter
- Schönleiten I+II
- Zwölferkogel I+II
- Zwölferkogel Nord
- Asitzbahn I+II
all the main slopes are covered with artificial snow
- 253.5 ha snow surface
- 8 reservoirs
- 349 Snow cannons
- 108 Lance snow-guns
Kilometres of slopes
- 200 km of perfectly groomed slopes for all levels
- 90 km easy - 31 runs
- 95 km intermediate - 27 runs
- 15 km difficult - 6 runs
- 15 km ski routes – 5 routes
Saalfelden Leogang in figures
|Sea level||786 meters - 1,914 meters||756 meters – 2,653 meters||1,003 – 2,100 meters|
|Population||3,128 people||15,777 people||2,900|
|Bed capacity||4,567 in all categories||2,537 in all categories||18,404 in all categories|
|Municipality area||90.32 km²||120 km²||125,46 km²|
- * Data collection over the period of 01.01.2011 – 31.12.2011
Additional sports activities
- Ice skating on natural ice on the Ritzensee Lake in Saalfelden
- Lighted toboggan run in Leogang and Saalfelden
- Tennis (3 indoor courts)
- Curling (Hinterglemm Indoor Tennis Centre)
- Outdoor go-kart track
- Sauna, Massages
- Sleigh rides
- Winter hiking
- Floodlit slopes on the Schanteilift in Leogang and Unterschwarzachlift in Hinterglemm
- Free ski bus service daily from 9 am – 5 pm
- 150 km central trail network
- 80km of perfectly groomed double and skating trails
- World Cup skating trail along Ritzensee Lake
- Lighted cross-country ski trail
- Top cross-country schools
- 5 ski schools with approximately 250 ski instructors
- Instruction in all types of skiing
- Snowboard lessons
- Cross-country skiing lessons
- Children's ski school
- with the Asitzmuldenbahn with
- Big Airs
- Obstacles and jumps
- Kickers and rails
both funparks are shaped by professionals every day for new-school skiers and snowboarders
Floodlight Funpark Hinterglemm
- with the Unterschwarzachlift with boarder/skiercross
- Big Airs