Climbing Gyms in Saalfelden
Saalfelden is a climber's Nirvana!
All of Saalfelden Leogang and environs is a climber’s Nirvana – and no wonder with these options:
- 400 sqm of floor area
- 1,700 sqm of climbing area
- 1,250 sqm of indoor lead climbing area, 250 sqm of outdoor lead climbing area, 150 sqm of indoor boulder area, 50 sqm of outdoor boulder area
- 17.50 m-high wall with up to 22 meters route length (up to 10 overhanging metres!)
- and a via ferrata facility.
Other Climbing Gym Details
Saalfelden Leogang underpins its position as the stronghold for climbing in the Pinzgau with this climbing gym.
- All climbing areas are equipped with a special fall-protective floor surface.
- Furthermore, built into the building complex are the SALEWA Mountain Shop Kliko Sport
- and a bistro with a terrace overlooking the climbing gym - for those who enjoy climbing more as a spectator or who are looking for a cosy après–climbing spot.
The new indoor climbing gym is not meant only to appeal local indoor climbers, but also to climbers from the surrounding regions and sports-minded holidaymakers – within a 60-minute driving radius there are 100,000 residents and 9,000,000 overnight guests. The new climbing centre was made possible by the collaboration of climbers from Saalfelden, the 1st Saalfelden Sports Club, the municipality of Saalfelden and the Saalfelden branch of the ÖAV.
Prices & Opening Times
Prices in Euro (incl. VAT)
Discount for ÖAV and ÖTK members
|without discount||with discount|
|Adults ||€ 12,-||€ 10,-|
|Teens 12-17, schoolchildren, students and seniors ||€ 8,50||€ 7,-|
|Children up to 11 years of age ||€ 5,-||€ 5,-|
|Security cards||€ 3,-||€ 3,-|
Everyone who has a valid Skicircus Liftticket can use the Climbing Hall Saalfelden and the Instruction Course Program at reduced prices (-20%).*
*except Ski Alpin-, Salzburger Super Ski- & Kitzbüheler Alpen All Star Card.
No multiple discounts permitted.